Last updated: 11 March 2020
You would find a variety of bottles ranging from glass ones to BPA-free plastic ones. But choosing the right bottle for your little ones is very important, as the bottle is going to aid the baby’s overall health.
The below-mentioned factors will help you to find the best baby bottle.
Click Below to Jump Directly to the Topic
- Points to Check before Buying a Baby Bottle
- Best Baby Feeding Bottles in India 2020
- Best Baby Feeding BPA-free Plastic Bottle 2020
- Best Baby Feeding Silicone Bottle 2020
- Best Baby Feeding Bottle for Storing Milk 2020
- Best Baby Feeding Glass Bottle 2020
- Some Points to Follow to Make the Feeding Session Even More Reliable
Here is the list of 11 best baby feeding bottles in India
Best Baby Feeding Bottles in India 2020
Mee Mee Glass feeding bottle is certified by the Indian Medical Academy for preventive health. The bottle is made up of high-quality glass material and is non-toxic.
The leak-proof and convenient design of the bottle is easy to use even while traveling. Wide neck of the bottle is great for cleaning purposes.
- Made from non toxic international quality glass for safety and durability
- Conforms to international laws of safety and is certified by the imaph Indian medical academy for preventive health
- Multi functional design for ease of use the bottle can be filled with any nutritious liquid like milk, water, formula or juice.
- Travel friendly no leakage even when the bottle is tilted or being carried, easy to clean and store.
Chicco Baby Feeding Bottle has an advanced anti-colic valve that prevents gas, and colic by swallowing of air.
The BPA free material of the bottle is safe for the baby. Soft and flexible silicone nipples prove to be great for the baby as it requires less effort to suck the liquid out.
Wide neck opening of the bottle offers easy cleaning and sterilizing.
- Made from polypropylene
- The anti-colic valve of the physiological teat helps to reduce the incidence of colic
- It comes with the medium flow teat
- Its capacity is 250 ml
Made of BPA-free polypropylene, Philips Avent baby bottle is one of the most demanded baby bottles for colic.
Philips Avent bottles reduce the discomfort caused to the baby due to colic and gas problems due to Airflex venting system in the nipple flexes. This pushes the air into the back of the bottle while removing any vacuum build-up.
Wide-shaped nipples of the bottle are soft. The twin-valve design of the bottle prevents the air to get into the baby tummy and hence avoid any indigestion.
There is a bottle brush for easy and convenient cleaning.
The patented vent system in Dr. Brown’s baby bottles sucks the air out of the bottle which prevents any gas, spit-up, colic and even refluxes caused to the baby.
The bottle’s internal venting system has a vent in the nipple collar and not in the nipple.
Oxidation of nutrients does not happen with Dr. Brown’s baby bottle as the air bubbles get removed and do not come into contact with the milk. Which results in the retention of many vitamins, like vitamin C and E.
Babies get to drink the milk at their own pace with the bottle’s comfortable nipple.
Munchkin Latch Anti-Colic Baby Bottle has been uniquely designed to switch between nursing and bottle feeding.
The anti-colic feature of the bottle eliminates all the air bubbles and prevents any kind of discomfort to the baby, which in turn helps prevent colic and gas.
Baby gets a similar experience of breastfeeding with Munchkin latch baby Bottle. The baby can simply latch on the bottle and move around easily due to the flexible nipple.
You would like to read – Best baby thermometer in India
Playtex baby bottle comes with a unique design that lets the milk to go into the baby’s mouth easily while in any position.
The design of the bottle has a perfect angle that aids digestion. The design of the bottle even helps to prevent reflux and ear infections that are caused by accidental milk drops.
Even gas and colic problems are at bay as the bottle channels the air into the back of the bottle.
Users get the break-proof and leak-proof guarantee with Playtex brand.
MAM Anti-Colic bottle has a vented base that does not allow air to pass into the baby’s tummy while feeding. The soft and flat shape of the silicone nipple offers convenience for switching between nursing and feeding.
The bottle is self-sterilizing in design which prevents you from the hassle of boiling the bottle. Simply keep the bottle in the microwave for 3 minutes and the bottle will get sterilized.
Also check out – Best baby formula milk in India
The unique feature of the Tommee Tippee bottle is the heat-sensing straw that turns pink if the milk is too hot.
The bottle has a realistic nipple made up of soft silicone material that makes the bottle very convenient for the baby to have milk.
There is an anti-colic valve in the bottle that releases the air out of the bottle. Thus preventing air to get into the baby’s body and cause any discomfort. Valve also makes the bottle leakage-proof, no matter in what position the bottle is held.
Comotomo baby bottle has flexible silicone nipples along with a soft body that offers great convenience. The bottle is specifically designed for the babies who are transiting from nursing to bottle feeding,
With dual anti-colic vents, the Comotomo bottle prevents the air bubbles from going into the body. The wide neck helps in easy cleaning of the bottle.
Pump, store and feed with the Medela Breast Milk Bottle. This 3-in-1 bottle serves to be a great relief for the parents while traveling or during night time when you don’t want to disturb your sleep while keeping the baby full.
Simply pump the milk in the bottle and feed to the baby. The nipples have a natural shape to mimic breastfeeding. Even the material of the bottle is BPA free and is dishwasher safe.
Evenflo Feeding Twist bottle has a classic and convenient twisted design for the baby to hold the bottle easily. The silicone nipple of the bottle has minimal holes that allow for the slow flow and even reduces the amount of air going into the baby’s tummy.
Evenflo feeding bottle comes with proflo venting technology which helps to reduce colic, gas, and spits up.
- Bottle from the wrong angle could provide discomfort to the baby, and can get gas and colic.
- The upright position of the baby head is the safest and comfortable position to prevent gas.
- Watch the baby while latching. See that the baby is not just sucking the tip of the nipple rather is reaching to the base of for a proper feeding session.
- Allow the baby to burp in between the feeding session. Don’t wait for the milk in the bottle to end rather take a few burp breaks in between. This will clear all the air bubbles and will aid in easy digestion.