Last Updated: 25 Jan 2021
Food is one such requirement that is necessary for the proper growth and development of the baby’s body. Formula milk is an alternative when there is an insufficient breast milk supply.
Click Below to Jump Directly to the Topic
- Type of Formulas
- Different Types of Formula Milk for Babies in 2021
- Best Formula Milk for Baby 0-6 months in 2021
- Best Organic Baby Formula in 2021
- Best Baby Formula for Colic and Food Allergies in 2021
- Best Baby Formula for Lactose Intolerant Kids in 2021
- Powder baby formula
- Liquid concentrate baby formula
- Ready-to-feed baby formula
Similac Advance Formula provides complete nutrition required by the baby in its first year due to the presence of Optigro.
Formula powder includes nutrients like iron, lutein, Vitamin E, DHA and nucleotides that work for the baby’s proper growth and development.
Quality of the formula gets matched with that of the breast milk due to lots of antioxidants, vitamins, and prebiotics. There is no artificial sugar in the product.
- Similac Advance 3 is a spray dried stage 3 follow up infant formula designed for older babies from 12 to 24 months as part of a healthy diet during and after weaning
- Contains Neuro-nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (Precursors of DHA & ARA), Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc that are known to support baby’s brain development
- Also contains level and blend of nucleotides that is known to support baby’s developing immune system
- Has Calcium, Vitamin D and Phosphorus that are known to support baby’s bone development
- Similac Advance contains a fat blend known to support easy digestion and promote calcium absorption
Enfamil Enfacare Infant formula has essential vitamins and minerals, like choline and DHA. The formula provides all the required nutrients same as breast milk necessary for proper growth and development of the baby.
Enfamil claims to meet the nutritional needs of children up to 1 year of age.
Presence of choline and DHA makes the formula reliable for the development of baby’s brain, body, and immune system.
- Enfamil A+ Stage 1: Infant Formula 400gm (0 to 6 months)
- Enfamil A+ Stage 1 infant formula is intended for babies from birth up to 6 months
- For detailed information about the product please refer to the pack label, Enfamil A+ Stage 1 is a routine formula scientifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of infants
- Note: For any queries related to health & wellness of your baby consult your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby
- Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby. Enhances the cognitive functions
Enfamil Enspire Powdered baby formula contains all the minerals, vitamins and proteins, that are in the breast milk.
Even the sweetener that is present in this baby formula is not the corn-based but is a natural one that is the lactose-based. There are non-GMO ingredients in the product. The formula is easily digestible by the babies.
Presence of lactoferrin and milk fat globule membrane (MFGM) makes the product better than the other products in the market.
Enfamil also adds prebiotics in the formula to encourage the growth of good bacteria in the gut, making as reliable as that of breast milk.
Similac NeoSure infant formula’s include- gluten-free ingredients. The formula is helpful in better weight gain, development of head circumference, and speaking skills of the baby. Which is due to the presence of many proteins, vitamins, and minerals, like DHA, Lutein and vitamin E.
The omega-3 fatty acids that are required for the brain and eye development of the child, like DHA and ARA are also present in the formula.
Similac NeoSure infant formula has everything that is required in baby formula for the proper growth and development of the baby.
- Similac Isomil Contains: Soy based, milk free, lactose free spray dried infant formula Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby Meets the special nutritional needs of infants suffering from lactose intolerance, milk allergy and diarrhoea
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Mother's milk is best for you baby.
- Country of Origin: India
These formulas have natural organic ingredients which proves to be great for children as there is nothing that can cause any kind of harm to the baby.
Earth’s Best Organic infant powder formula does not contain any harmful antibiotics, pesticides, steroids, herbicides, etc. Rather, there is ARA and DHA that promotes brain and eye development in the children.
Earth’s Organic formula is easily digestible by the babies and uses organic lactose for sweetness instead of corn syrup.
One added feature is that the formula has additional prebiotics, which boosts the immune system of the child.
Baby’s Only Organic LactoRelief formula is a great for children facing digestion issues. The formula cater to all the digestive issues in babies, like bloating, gas, reflux, etc.
The formula includes all the natural ingredients and fatty acids that are essential for the baby’s overall health.
Baby’s Only Organic LactoRelief formula is lactose-free and uses brown rice syrup instead of the corn syrup for sweetness. The formula is devoid of palm oil and the flavor is liked by the babies.
Plum Organics Grow Well infant formula uses lactose from the cow’s milk for the sweetness instead of corn syrup. There are no artificial ingredients in the formula, but you will find only the gluten-free and organic ingredients.
The formula also has vitamins D, E and K, non-fat milk, oils, minerals, amino acids, whey protein, antioxidants, etc.
The fatty acids DHA and ARA offer better development of the baby. There are no pesticides or herbicides.
Plum Organics Grow Well Infant Formula is recommended for the babies till 1 year of age.
#8. Similac Expert Care Alimentum Hypoallergenic Infant Formula
Similac Expert Care Alimentum Hypoallergenic infant formula works great for the allergies and colic in babies. Thoroughly hydrolyzed proteins in the formula soothe the baby from any allergies.
The proteins are broken down into smaller units so that the baby can easily digest them.
The product doesn’t contain palm oil and is widely used to soothe the babies of any allergies. Thus making them calm and happy.
Gerber Good Start infant formula works for the digestive system of the baby. The formula is beneficial for baby in the initial months when the digestive system is in the process of getting developed.
The formula includes the nutrients that are in found in the breast milk.
The small broken down protein units of formula are easily digestible by the babies. The fatty acids work for the eye and brain development of the baby.
Gerber Good Start does not contain lactose rather there is corn syrup as the sweetener.
#10. Enfamil Nutramigen with Enflora LGG Infant Formula
Enfamil Nutramigen infant solves problems, like gas, sleeping troubles, colic problems, etc. While allowing babies to actually tolerate the milk and digest them easily without any difficulty.
In Enfamil Nutramigen the cow’s milk is broken into smaller parts that prevent any kind of allergies and offers easy digestion in babies.
The formula offers complete nutrition to the children for their proper growth and development. Presence of miniscule hypoallergenic proteins works for sensitive babies.
The product claims to work for colic within 48 hours of consumption.
Similac Pro-Sensitive infant formula prevents the gas formation and bloating, etc. in babies and is easy to digest.
The formula is completely safe to use for lactose-intolerant babies and even boosts their immune systems with prebiotics.
With Similac Pro-sensitive, babies sleep peacefully with their tummies full and get proper nourishment that promotes growth.
Similac Pro-Sensitive Non-GMO infant formula works great for the extra sensitive tummies too.
Gerber Good Start Soy instant formula is extra gentle for the babies and works with their digestion issues which is due to the presence of the partially hydrolyzed soy protein.
Babies facing issues with gas, bloating, etc. get comforted using Gerber Good Start formula. Even the children having milk-protein allergies can use the formula safely.
The formula is non-GMO and uses mild sweeteners. The main sweetener is the corn maltodextrin and some sucrose.
Gerber Good Start is loaded with nutrients, like DHA, etc. for the baby’s proper growth and development.
Which baby milk formula you give to your baby, let us know in comments