I started BeingHappyMom two years back with thought to share my motherhood journey with like-minded moms by sharing my own experiences and learnings.
I have two kids, one is 6 years old son and 7 months old daughter. We practice conscious living by shifting towards organic food, avoiding plastic in our household products as much as we can, treating day to day health issues with home remedies. So we thought, why not to share remedies which we use in our lives with others and learn more remedies from People around. As I know, many of you also practice home remedies at home for certain health issues.
So let’s practice more and more home remedies…
And avoid giving heavy doses of allopathy medicines to our kids for common diseases. It has many side effects on our growing up kids immune system and growth.
How strange and wonderful it is to see that how we use home remedies, no matter where we live.. because ultimately we all want well being of our family and loved ones.. cold and cough is really very common in kids and grownups.
I used to panic when I first time became a mother… But eventually, I understood that it’s common and there are more than 200 different types of viruses that can cause a cold. So, home remedies and ayurvedic treatment is best as per my current understanding.
Home remedies that were shared and discussed
.. on the first day of the creation of BHM Home Remedies Whatsapp community.
(Free of cost if approved)
Home Remedies for Baby Health Issues
You can click on the relevant link to read the detail of home remedies
- Home Remedies For Constipation In Babies and Kids
- Home Remedies for Loose Motions in Babies and Kids
- Home Remedies For Cold and Cough in Babies
Home Remedies for Common Health Issues
- Home Remedies for Acidity
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough
- Home Remedies for Headache
- Home Remedies for Constipation
- Home Remedies for Thyroid
- Home Remedies for Stomach Pain
- Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
- Home Remedies for Gas to Relieve Fast
- Home Remedies for Throat Infection
- Home Remedies for Loose Motion
- Home Remedies for Hair Fall
- Home Remedies for Migraine
- Home Remedies for Diabetes
- Home Remedies for Vomiting
- Home Remedies for Toothache
- Home Remedies for Piles
- Home Remedies for Fever
- Home Remedies for Mouth Ulcers
- Home Remedies for Urine Infection
- Home Remedies for Jaundice
- Home Remedies for Tonsils
- Home Remedies for Sinus
- Home Remedies for Dengue
- Home Remedies for Low BP
- Home Remedies for Acne
- Home Remedies for Ear Pain
- Home Remedies for Knee Pain
- Home Remedies for Indigestion
Home Remedies for Beauty & Skin Care
- Home Remedies For Glowing Skin
- Home Remedies For Hair Growth
- Home Remedies To Remove Tan Instantly
- Home Remedies For Dark Circles
- Home Remedies to Stop Hair Fall Immediately
- Home Remedies for Skin Pigmentation
- Home Remedies To Remove Pimple Marks Naturally for Oily Skin
- Home Remedies for Dandruff
- Home Remedies for Pimples
- Home Remedies for Anti-Aging
- Home Remedies for Grey Hair
- Home Remedies for Silky Hair
- Home Remedies for Hair Growth and Thickness
- Home Remedies for Skin Allergy
Home Remedies for Women Health
- Home Remedies for Vaginal Itching and Burning
- Home Remedies to Get Periods Immediately
- Home Remedies for Breast Enlargement
- Home Remedies for Irregular Periods
- Home Remedies to Avoid Pregnancy Naturally
Home Remedies for Home Care
- Home Remedies for Cockroaches
- Home Remedies for Mosquitoes
Besan Milk Recipe
1. Take one pan, put 1 tbsp of Desi ghee into it.
2. Let the ghee meltdown. Now add one big spoon of besan Into it, stir continuously on low flame.
3. once besan roasted properly then add one cup of milk into it and stir immediately to avoid lumps.
4. Add 1 spoon of brown sugar or white into it. let the milk get boiled… Once it’s boiled, pour it into the cup and drink.
5. It is advised to have it before bedtime and go to bed immediately after drinking it. it helps to give relief from cold and cough.
NB: composition of one spoon ghee, one spoon of besan, one spoon of sugar with one cup of milk for one person.
Home Remedies for Skin – Anti ageing
1) Vitamin E capsules (It will tighten and glow face)
2) Vitamin E + fresh aloe vera extract is extremely effective. Can be used an immediate facial by adding white rice on this mixture
Home Remedies for Runny Nose / congestion/ Immunity Power
1) A glass of lukewarm water add 1 tbs of lemon juice and 1 tbs of honey mix well and give toddlers and even all age people can have…
2) Mix 1 tbsp onion juice with half tsp warm ghee, take thrice a day.
Home Remedies for Headache & Migraine
1) Coconut Halwa (Recipe)
1 fresh grated coconut
600 to 700 ml milk
Choti elachi 3 to4,
Sugar to taste.
Take a kadahi or pan, put milk in it on low flame.
In another kadhai , put ghee , add grated coconut, stir well , cook till all water is dried, add ealchi powder, sugar, add milk , keep striing till it becomes dry .
Eat this halwa lukewarm once a day.
_You can store this halwa for 4 to 5 days._
2) Take Steam
3) Eat grapes and pineapple
4) Eat an apple every day
I will keep updating this page as we grow & learn from our WhatsApp community.