When your baby starts eating solid food and playing around the home, your baby’s clothes tend to get dirty. Sometimes it is damn difficult to remove tough stains from clothes. When my son was one year old, his clothes used to get yellow stains due to the stool. I would have to rub his cloth nappy multiple times so that his clothes wouldn’t have those stains. When he was old enough to go to school, he acquired new types of stains on his clothes like chocolate, ketchup, turmeric and even mud stains. In the beginning, I had to discard a few of his new clothes, because the tougher stains were not going away and they were no longer fit for further use.
I used to dip his clothes in laundry detergent for 3-4 hours before putting them in the washing machine, so that hard stains would be removed. I am sure many moms here follow steps similar to what I did with my kid’s clothes.
Last month, I was invited to visit the Johnson’s plant in Mumbai. During the fun activities in the wrap-up event, they introduced Johnson’s Detergent, made especially for babies and toddlers. I was really happy thinking I got the solution to my problem. Now I wouldn’t have to soak my child’s clothes in a detergent bucket for long hours, before washing.
Sharing my review of Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent.
Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent
Johnson’s has specially designed the laundry detergent for babies and active kids so that your child’s clothes are free of any kind of bad odor or stain. It is mild on the child’s skin too, as it is developed in conjunction with dermatologists. It is free from phosphate and doesn’t have fluorescent, bleach or colorant.
The main ingredients in this laundry detergent are green tea and natural propolis, which give fragrance and freshness to children’s clothes.
Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent works on this rule:
Cleans Stains. Removes germs. Softens fabric.
The best thing about Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent is that it removes all the 9 main stains which our kids have on their clothes in their day to day life, namely:
- Carrot Juice
- Soy sauce
- Baby Poo
- Tomato Sauce
- Vegetable juice
Packing & Price
Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent comes in two packs.
1 Litre Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent pack costs Rs. 695.
500 ml Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent pack costs Rs. 495.
How to Use Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent
You can use this detergent in both ways, hand wash and machine wash. This detergent comes with a measuring cup on the top.
Steps to use Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent in Hand Wash
- Use 1 ml of Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent for every 1 liter of water. Use it according to the number of clothes being washed.
- Soak the child’s clothes in this water.
- Gently rub the clothes with hands, rinse completely with clean water.
- After the wash, you will see that the stains and odor have gone away.
Steps to use Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent in Machine Wash
- In one small machine load, use 30 ml of Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent.
- Put the dirty clothes in the machine.
- Let the machine finish the washing process.
- Once the clothes are done, you will see fresh, clean and stain free clothes of your little one.
What I liked about Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent
- Clothes have mild and pleasant fragrance after every washing.
- Clothes are free from tough stains and are getting cleaned properly.
- I have been freed from the long soaking hours and rubbing process. Now, I just need to soak for a short duration and gently rub to remove all sorts of stains from his clothes.
- Unlike before, I don’t have to discard his clothes more often due to bad stains.
- It softens the cloth fabric.
- It removes germs from clothes.
I would definitely recommend Johnson’s Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent to moms of toddlers and preschoolers.
Conventional detergents are harsh on children’s clothes and with time the fabric also tends to harden. But with this detergent, you will feel the real difference.
All opinions are based on my personal experience with this product and are not influenced by the company, brand or person.